This guide provides a tutorial for the basic usage of the Star Wars Celebration Sweepstakes bot.
This guide assumes you have already purchased a license key for the bot. The license key looks like: UNIXFY-StarWars-xxxxxxxxxxxx
License keys are specific to each product. A key for this bot will not work on other products.
- Install Google Chrome, version 87 or above.
- Download the ZIP file provided to you upon purchase, and extract it.
- Put the license key you received into the licensekey.txt file. This is required for the operation of the bot.
- Fill data.csv using Microsoft Excel. You must fill out the email field. Leave other fields blank to automatically generate them in Step 4.
- If the first_name field is blank, the generator script will automatically generate: first_name, and last_name
- Run generator.exe. You can open data.csv again to check that names were generated.
- Close Excel if it is still open.
- Run bot.exe. Once an account has been processed, you will see "TRUE" in the "Completed" column for each account inside data.csv.
Important to Know
- Since the bot needs to fill out a ReCaptcha for every email that is submitted, it will take some time for all accounts to be processed. Please be patient.
- You must have Google Chrome installed on the computer you are using to run this bot.
- As far as I know, no confirmation emails are sent when the form is successfully submitted. However, you should see a confirmation page in the Chrome window as soon as the bot completes a submission.
- A Chrome window will open when you run the bot, this is totally normal. You can watch the bot's progress through it.
- A small group of users encountered warnings about the ZIP file containing a virus. The ZIP file does not contain a virus. You can bypass this error by temporarily disabling your antivirus's Real Time Protection feature.
- The bot may crash immediately after being opened. This is usually because of a rate limit or similar. You can check output.log for more details.
- If you can't resolve the issue on your own, please open a ticket for support.