This guide provides a tutorial for the initial usage of the Funko Lottery Bot.
This guide assumes you have already purchased a license key for the bot. The license key looks like: UNIXFY-FunkoBot-xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Download the ZIP file provided to you upon purchase, and extract it.
- Put the license key you received into the license.txt file. This is required for the operation of the bot.
- Fill data.csv using Microsoft Excel. Enter emails, passwords, and optionally addresses.
- If you elect not to enter addresses, you can generate them in Step 4; otherwise, skip to Step 5.
- Run addressgen.exe. You can open data.csv again to check that addresses were generated.
- Run bot.exe. Once an account has been processed, you will see "TRUE" in the "Completed" column for each account.
- A small group of users encountered warnings about the ZIP file containing a virus. The ZIP file does not contain a virus. You can bypass this error by temporarily disabling your antivirus's Real Time Protection feature.
- The bot may crash immediately after being opened. This is usually because of a rate limit or similar. You can check output.log for more details.
- If you can't resolve the issue on your own, please open a ticket for support.