Day of Conference Info
- Saturday, May 21st, with registration starting at 8:30am
- Opening ceremonies at 9am (Media center)
- Closing ceremonies at 4pm (Media center)
- Enter Troy HS at the main entrance off Northfield Pkwy
- Suggested to bring notebook, pens, sticky notes
- Dress code is business casual to business formal
- Bring your own lunch
Committees and Assignments
Background guides for each committee:
OneTroy (Troy School District) is hosting a Model UN conference at Troy High School on Saturday, May 21st, 2022. It is a one day event (9am-4pm).
WHEN: Sat, May 21 from 9-4pm
COST: $10 (payments made via SchoolPay, cash, or checks made out to Troy High School)
LUNCH: Delegates must bring their own lunches. Concessions may be available for purchase, but that is TBD.
COMMITTEES: There will be GA(s) and a Joint Crisis Committee. Topics If you haven't had much crisis experience before, we highly recommend you give this a try as a good learning experience. We do offer awards at ONETroy, so it is competitive in nature (although not as stressful as a collegiate conference).
If you're interested, please complete the steps below
- Complete the interest form. This shows you're interested in attending. Click here
- Join the GroupMe. Click here
- Complete required forms. They are available in the section below